BANK-CD RATE SCANNER
America's No 1 Banking Resource
Highest Government-Insured Rates Since 1987
Guaranteed best CD rates (Certificate of Deposit). Highest bank Savings Account, Checking Account, Money Market Account and IRA rates. Top FDIC-insured bank account rates. Updated daily.
Discover what thousands of successful investors have been doing for years... shopping nationwide for the best rates. Are you aware that a 0.5% rate improvement can increase your returns by 23.0%? (Details available in the Questions section).
TODAY'S TOP GOVERNMENT-INSURED RATES:
This website has been reviewed and recommended by:
- The Wall Street Journal's Barron's magazine. © January, 2005.
"Bank-CD (http://www.bankcd.com/) has been around for many years, and garnered good press along the way. It claims the highest rates available, and for many entries, that was the case."
- Forbes.com Best of The Web magazine. © Spring, 2004.
"One click gets you a list of top rates, along with the respective minimum deposit and any relevant footnotes. It is effective..."
- Bloomberg Personal Finance magazine. © October, 2001.
"Survey the nation every day for the choicest deals."
- BusinessWeek magazine. © May 28, 2001.
"Research CDs by rate, maturity."
- Hispanic magazine. © May, 2001.
"Go to www.bankcd.com...to look for the best CD rates throughout the United States."
- The Four Elements of Financial Alchemy book by J. Vallee, Ph.D. © 2000.
"One site provides a daily scan of CD rates in the US. It can be found at http://bankcd.com."
- USA Today's USA Weekend magazine. © Sep 15-17, 2000.
"To find the best CD rates nationwide, consult the Bank-CD Rate Scanner for rate comparisons from thousands of FDIC-insured U.S. banks."
- Smart Computing's PC Novice Guide to the Web magazine. © 1999.
"If you are planning on purchasing a certificate of deposit (CD), visit the Bank-CD Rate Scanner site."
- Banking and Finance on the Internet book by Mary J. Cronin © 1998.
"The site searches more than 2,200 banks for the nation's top CD rates. Also includes FAQs on CDs and links to various financial institutions and government agencies in the industry."
- Investing Online for Dummies book by K. Sindell, Ph.D. © 1998.
"To find the banks that offer competitive rates on CDs, check out Bank-CD Rate Scanner."
- Personal Finance on the Web book by J. Michaels. © 1997.
"Limiting your CD shopping to banks in your geographical area is like only buying stock in local companies. Supporting your local bank is an admirable ambition but it won't always get you the best rates."
- Wall Street City: Your Guide to Investing on the Web book by D. Brown/K. Bentley. © 1997.
"Bank-CD Rate Scanner, with its access to over 2,200 US banks, is a good place to start."
- The Wall Street Journal's Smart Money magazine. © May, 1996.
"Check out the Bank-CD Rate Scanner."